PRT

PR Time
Next event
Days
Hours
Min
Sec
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

[Feedback] SRF v 3rdAC 4-5.2.12

Post subject: Re: [Feedback] SRF v 3rdAC 4-5.2.12
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 13:15 
Grunt
Grunt

Not really feedback, but that comment on the video made me angry... My first reaction was that I didn't want to play against SRF anymore, but Squirrellicious made me see that it only was pruskis "being a dick"...

EDIT: And he wasn't even playing in the match.

Quote:
27:36 just badass results.?
pruskis13 1 day ago

@pruskis13 Yep...? Wasn't the best day for us ducks x)
Plankton555 18 hours ago

@Plankton555 trust me, even if? you had a good day, it wouldn't go any better..
pruskis13 13 hours ago

@pruskis13 Stop being a dick? Karo
Squirrellicious 19 minutes ago

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 13:46 

The truth may be bitter, but it must be told..

They did their homework - 1
They were organised - 2
Realizing that match officially started 15 ago and no-one yet is even planing to to play the match while opponent team was on -our- server 30 minutes ago before the official match start is a bad habit - 3 ( it's a huge shame actually, not only a huge disrespect for opponent team but also wasting their time )

Sorry for being a dick, but you still think we had more chance to win? :lol:

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 14:55 
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

[quote="Silly_Karo"]The truth may be bitter, but it must be told..

They were organised - 2
Realizing that match officially started 15 ago and no-one yet is even planing to to play the match while opponent team was on -our- server 30 minutes ago before the official match start is a bad habit - 3 ( it's a huge shame actually, not only a huge disrespect for opponent team but also wasting their time )

first of karo a dick would b a wrong word for u right now maybe a pussy? u were on ts that day and could of helped us! true i asked u if u would come and u were angry at the way it was organized and i understand that but don't b a smart ass about the match now u hade a chance to be there but u decided not to!

Had a chance to win??? fuck yea we did and still do! as u said they trained the map, were organised and were worming up in the server......we did not do our homework, some never even played this map on skirmish mode and our mumble did not work and YET we still gave them a match not just let them mop the floor with us!

As for the disrespect...they knew what was going on and were very understanding so i am sure we did not loose any respect from them. Now i am a bit concerned about ur respect for us....

Image Image Image

"Skobixus": he is inter ...something in our department

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 15:05 
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

[quote="Silly_Karo"]The truth may be bitter, but it must be told..

They were organised - 2

That particular map on that particular day? No, we could not have done much better. A different day where we actually were on top of what we were doing? Yes, it could have gone a whole lot better, if you want proof look at the match the day before, 0-38 after we made a gamble on taking their next flag, losing ours in the process. That match also happens to be the one with the disorganized start.

I'm not writing this to say that we don't have anything to work on, we do. Preparation is one of the things, but I can't agree that on a good day we would still be without any chance to beat SRF.

That said, I'll add some feedback as well.
Match/Matches Played: Both
Squad: My own in the first, Agemman's in the second
Things that went well: First game, good teamwork with AK's squad, good comms overall. Harold did a good job even if his squad was alone a lot of the time.
Things that we should work on: We do still need to practice on becoming more organized and working closer together, at least my squad could get a whole lot better on that, me included, as we sometimes end up running around on our own.

For the second battle, as people have said before me we need to assault from more directions, and cut off their reinforcements better. General agression levels could be higher, but we still need better comms for CQB work even if mumble is unavailable. We also need to check out the maps before an actual battle, especially if it holds some rare/new kind of building.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 15:17 
Grunt
Grunt

So sticking to the feedback part of this thread, I agree with everything you said Opan. I do think that the main point to come up between what I've heard everyone say is that we need to improve the CQB work in 2 sectors; comms & agression.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 15:53 

Honestly, I am pretty sure that 3dAC has more skilled individual players than SRF has. Not by much, but we do, the only thing that we are really missing is 'work in a squad'. Spending extra hour or two per week, we should be able to organize clan-sized trainings and create or polish connections in 2 man fire teams and so on and so on. I did watched that game play footage twice, and even there, you see how sometimes good SRF can work out situations. Not by having lot of people who carry the game, but having just couple of badass guys who make lot of frags and others who help them accomplish that.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 20:28 
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

karo is right
he has been telling the c-staff all along that we need to have team trainings so we can do our "homework" since he came back to 3rdac and we have had what? one somewhat disorganized one for dragonfly and one on fools road where we only could get like 12 guys to show up...
we need to improve our comms and inter-squad discipline
everyone keeps on saying "oh we have never played the map before"
1) you should have played the map before
2) get over it and adapt to the map
On black gold, i had checked out the city part of that map maybe once before with karo when we were searching for a fob and I dont think any1 else in my squad had played it before because we weren't planning on participating because we thought it was a lions/griffons event and the time was a little difficult for us yet we still did alright as a squad(not outstanding but not too bad at all)

we shouldn't blow these little scrimmages off, we should take them as seriously as a regular sized match
and tbh pavlosk was a failure, i didnt personally play in but from what I have heard from a collection of sources I believe that even if it were a good day we still would have had no chance. In order to have had a chance you needed to have some sort of solid organization, a training, and people in the squads actually showing up (i heard we couldnt even get 12 guys for that match). The only thing we had out of those 3 on black gold was we had a little organization that I managed to throw together in a matter of seconds. I kinda acted as a relaxed commander throughout the match and it worked alright but if it were planned it could have worked much better and we might have even won that map. I'm sure that SRF is pist at us for not having admins the first day and that the match actually started an hour late and we couldnt even play the 2nd match on the other side on black gold. I would be surprised if they would want to have another match with us after that experience.

And to address the CQB stuff, squad leaders should work on that in their squad trainings weekly
they are called battle-hardened squads for a reason so training on things like individual/squad skills are a must, team trainings are also a must but should be treated as more of a supplement

I don't want this to turn into a rant thread so anything posted after this please keep it to feedback for this battle

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 22:35 
Grunt
Grunt

Why arent we using the sign ups?

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 10:46 
Grunt
Grunt

Don't go off topic Navo :P

All in all, everyone seems to be saying the same main thing - communication. So now we've identified the problem, anyone got any ideas on how to solve it?

Imo the most obvious answer is that we need to play together as much as possible in our squads. that just takes time and so long as we get attendence we're heading the the right direction.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 13:42 

there's nothing super special that would make gameplay easy in a week, since we have a 2 weeks per battle period each squad could easy organize 3-5 trainings spending 45-90 minutes per each, and I am not talking about 'lets pub together' trainings. Having those 3 clan sized trainings per 2 weeks would increase performance by a lot, you die less, you kill more, stuff is organised and starts in time - everyone's happy.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next