PRT

PR Time
Next event
Days
Hours
Min
Sec
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

[Feedback] SRF v 3rdAC 4-5.2.12

Post subject: [Feedback] SRF v 3rdAC 4-5.2.12
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2012, 21:57 
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Guys I would like some feedback from all squads (not only reapers) so that the head of the training department and individual squad leaders know what to work on for the next match. Don't worry about the logistical stuff with the lack of admins and stuff I just want to hear about the ingame game play so that we can work on squad skills. I wasn't able to attend the match on the 5th so I would like to get a lot of feedback especially from that match. BTW what were the final scores?

use the template as follows-

Match/Matches Played:
Squad:
Things that went well:
Things that we should work on:

Post subject: Re: [Feedback] SRF v 3rdAC 4-5.2.12
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 11:17 
Grunt
Grunt

Match/Matches Played: SRF v 3rdAC 4-5.2.12

-We need mumble, apparently it was down?
-There was a serious lack of aggression. Just because they are SRF doesn't mean we hold back. They don't...
-We need to cut off their reinforcements. If anyone notices they were using the same route over and over to get into the Submarine hanger. Someone could of quite easily of held them back each time with an AR by setting up in the right position - these positions need to be chosen before the round starts. If you noticed SRF tried to do this by setting and AR on the hanger at the start of the round to overlook us exiting our base but the 3 of them were sniped.
-We attacked the hanger from the same direction each time. We were too predictable.

Do you think how the squads were set out was ok? I think it was 5x1 5x1 2x1?

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 14:33 
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

[quote="Birdie"]Match/Matches Played: SRF v 3rdAC 4-5.2.12

-We need mumble, apparently it was down?
-There was a serious lack of aggression. Just because they are SRF doesn't mean we hold back. They don't...
-We need to cut off their reinforcements. If anyone notices they were using the same route over and over to get into the Submarine hanger. Someone could of quite easily of held them back each time with an AR by setting up in the right position - these positions need to be chosen before the round starts. If you noticed SRF tried to do this by setting and AR on the hanger at the start of the round to overlook us exiting our base but the 3 of them were sniped.
-We attacked the hanger from the same direction each time. We were too predictable.

Do you think how the squads were set out was ok? I think it was 5x1 5x1 2x1?

as luck would have it on this game mode and map mumble is bugged and lokal does not work so u can only talk in all chat.
also i would like to add that people should respect the sign ups as in if u sign in BE THERE!
everything else u wrote is approved 8-)

Ps: can i get a reply medal now?

Image Image Image

"Skobixus": he is inter ...something in our department

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 19:42 
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

birdie did you just play in the pavlosk match or both the pavlosk and the black gold match

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 19:44 
Grunt
Grunt

Just Pavlosk match. Sorry, I thought we played as each faction on the same map for some weird reason.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 21:12 
Grunt
Grunt

Match/Matches Played: Sunday, Pavlovsk Bay
Squad: Agemman's
Things that went well: Not very much.
Things that we should work on: First of all, mumble wasn't working. Not anything we really could do about it but it was REALLY annoying. That also meant that coms were fucked, you didn't know who talked to whom and if you wanted to say something tactical to the guys right next to you you had to use global... Secondly, I didn't feel that much teamwork. In the middle of the game I was sent out alone (as AR) to flank around and try to cut off their reinforcements. I took out a sniper and suppressed an AR, but got hit and was going to bleed to death, so I tried to do as much good as I could and attack them straight on (but from the flank :P). I died after taking down some of the enemies I encountered, the surviving killed me off. That happened twice.
What I really missed there was some teammates, medic and some more CQC firepower. Instead the rest of the team attacked using (from what I saw) basically the same attack route over and over again. I mostly blame mumble not working, thus close proximity teamwork went to a minimum :P

(I recorded the whole first part of the match when we were americans, link is down here for reference)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyncqb7XqeE

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012, 18:50 
Grunt
Grunt

So as a next step, we could perhaps look at being less predictable with our tactics? Worth a try imo :)

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012, 20:07 
Grunt
Grunt

[quote="Birdie"]So as a next step, we could perhaps look at being less predictable with our tactics? Worth a try imo :)

Indeed x)
But I also got the feeling that most of the team was tired. Maybe everyone was too tired to think of something non-predictable?

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012, 22:18 
Grunt
Grunt

Tired as in lack of sleep...?

I therefore suggest we have a curfew for 11PRT the night before we play matches.

Lol joke!! Let's all get drunk! :)

But honestly, I think we have potential :)

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 08:47 
Grunt
Grunt

[quote="Birdie"]Tired as in lack of sleep...?

I therefore suggest we have a curfew for 11PRT the night before we play matches.

Lol joke!! Let's all get drunk! :)

But honestly, I think we have potential :)

i think we always had :geek:

didnt play but saw the vid plankton made. looked like a good match but getting up on that roof seems to have been a critical mistake in the beginning with them having higher positions to cover the roof. Also letting just 1 guy flank is rather useless. maby send out a smaller squad on the flank right at the biginning would have cut that reinforcements better, but that all what if talk.

i hope to have my PC again soon so that i can game with you guys again! and maby even join a match or two to play for enemy target practice :P

Proud reserve of the 4th light!
p.s. i love Skob! (ok, you 2 rusty!)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next