Hours
Min
Sec

15/01/2012 @ 2000 PRT - FOOLS ROAD - FEEDBACK

Post subject: Re: 15/01/2012 @ 2000 PRT - FOOLS ROAD - FEEDBACK
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2012, 22:36 
Non-commissioned Officer
Non-commissioned Officer

it was very rocky at the last 2 flag. i did not request the backup because i was very uncertain if we could hold the flag. But why it all goes quiet on the radio i dont know why, me taking the decision to call for backup without knowing what realy was happing up on the last flag could be a insta cap out. remeber we are the tools of a commander,every tool has to be doing somthing or it is a waste. age mybe you could work more on the SITREP on the diffrent sq to see what is going on and plooting your next move take the hard decision sinc you are in the commander seat i mean even telling me u have the lions if u need them, like i told you that we are not using the HAT kit give it to somone els.

i agree on your decision to take a sq and put them on the last flag i mean it was a very logical thing to do. But there is no harm in asking me what is going on, are you holding, where is the enmy, how many are they, isted of ARE YOU CAPPING! or are they capping? if u want me to give you a SITREP from time to time then i will keep that in minde next time.

As for the battle plan i totaly agree withe age about they are more like guide lines ofc in the 1 stage it is good to know how you are goin to get to the 1 checkpoint and where to stay to get maximum coverage, but afther that u have to adopt to the situation.

one more thing GG sword 1 we will get them next time :D and lets end it at that. unless somone has feed back on us.

Post subject: Re: 15/01/2012 @ 2000 PRT - FOOLS ROAD - FEEDBACK
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2012, 23:56 

I did lack some comms asking the squads what was going on, and I know that. But there is still a lack of certain comms from the SL to the CO.

Are you taking casualties?
Did you find an FOB?
Did you find infantry?
Did you find enemy armor?
Did you get whiped?
Are you under mortar fire?
Did you kill a tank?
Did you start capping a flag?

All of those, and more, should in my opinion be reported to the CO at the very least. Keep the info rolling all the time. Harold is a great example for this. On Mestia he was constantly feeding me intel on the enemy and what was happening. Need moar to do it!